On the Farm
Travel Day
Monday June 27
I have rarely woken up to see a bull out my window, but that was my view this morning! Our Airbnb was called the Arrowhead Ranch in Cokeville, WY. I wish we’d gotten to spend more time there. It truly was in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields, cows, bulls, and barns. The kids had fun running around and exploring. We hit the road again and headed to Moab UT. We made a road trip playlist and I’ve started playing Willie Nelson’s “On the Road Again” each one of our travel days. Liam loves it.
We made it to Moab by dinner and ate at our tiny house Airbnb. It’s cozy, but it works. The hosts even left us giant chocolate chips macadamia nut cookies which was so kind! Hopefully we’ll get a good nights rest and be ready for our 8am reservations at Arches NP tomorrow!
Waking up to a cow outside my window
Arrowhead Ranch
Checking out the bulls and cows
Our Airbnb in Moab, UT








Comments
Post a Comment