Souvenirs & Sweets
Last Day in Montana
Saturday June 25
Grandma, the two older boys and I went into downtown Helena today for lunch, a stroll down the walking mall, and some shopping. Dave stayed with the two littles to pack and make sure they got naps. It was so nice to have special time with Caleb, Josh, and Sara. Tomorrow we leave early and head for the Grand Tetons. We’ll make our way down to Arches NP where we have reservations Tuesday.
Lunch (and dessert) at a delicious Mediterranean grill
Beautiful mural of strong Montana women
Fun toy store we visited
Josh and me
Statue of a “bullwhacker”
Me and my mother-in-law Sara
I appreciate our time together, her easy going nature, generosity, and all the family stories.
Walking mall…lots of restaurants and cute shops
Grandma, Caleb, and Josh
Lupine…makes me think of the story of Miss Rumphius my mom read to me when I was little. She made the world a more beautiful place by planting this hearty and pretty flower wherever she went.
The Parrot Confectionery is an old time soda shop and known for it’s tasty candies. The chocolate bear claw stuffed with caramel and nuts was definitely my favorite. We also loved the sea salt caramel, peanut clusters, and huckleberry bon bons. This was also the time of the day the boys told me they were allergic to photos, so I figured it was time to go home. 😜
















Comments
Post a Comment